Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hurstville


I think Hurstville is a good place to live in Sydney. When I came to Australia the first time i started living in Hurstville.


Firstly, all facilities, like shops, doctors, banks, shopping centre are very close to my home. So I can enjoy everything.

For example, it has a very big shopping centre so you can enjoy shopping . And Hurstville has a big station which very frequent trains.


Secondly, Hurstville is safe. Many Chinese live here become this feel safe. I'm Korean and like Chinese people I feel different, because we are Asian people. In other suburbs we don't feel as comfortable, people can discriminate again it us. So that's why i like this area. We are all the same.


For all these reasons, I wouldn't like anywhere else in Sydney.

1 comment: