Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my son!

I have one son whose his name is Ryan.
He's 1 year old. He's very lovely and cute.
Sometimes he's very naughty. These days I'm looking after my baby too hard because he's started walking, so he can move all around and I have to keep an eye on him so that he doesn't get hurt.
I follow my baby everywhere. When I started school he also started going to a childcare centre.
This morning he was crying very much, so I couldn't go out and leave him, but I think next week he'll better than this week.

1 comment:

  1. Is the photo your home? Or is a childcare center?Does your son speak English or your country language? Yes, when he tries to walk which is hard to look after, when he can walk or run ,it be more harder to catch up! When I looked after my nephew,I must run after him,that night I would have a good asleep! Because I was so tired! ^_^!

    ReplyDelete