Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Using technology to learn ESOL


The world wide web has become part of our life. We are using the Internet everyday. Through he Internet we can learn, communicate and have fun.

As an English language learner, using the Internet is very helpful.

First, we can learn English anytime anywhere. For example I can study in a cafe or a park during my free time. Also I don't need to attend English classes on a specific day and times, because there are on-line classes on the Internet.

Secondly, I can study or learn English through the Internet by communicating with others. For example, I can chat with people from whole world and I can improve my English ability by managing my own website, blog or social networks such as facebook. Sending and respending messages is another from of English practice.

Thirdly, using technology is just fun. For example, I do web surfing everyday and I find so many news, events and stories. Which are interesting to me. By web surfing I become familiar with the world and the English language.

As I mentioned above new technology is quite helpful to English learners. If we use this technology rightly, it will give us more information and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment